Aren’t you exited now?
– Been an officer? Yes. herald at diffrent levels
– Do you have an SCA name? Yes. Gwenlliana Clutterbooke
– Do you have an SCA persona? Yes. 14th century noblewoman managing the estate. I would like to flesh this out a bit more.
– Changed persona because of different garb? Sort of, I changed time periods but not the name
– Been adopted by a person, household or clan? Nothing formal (i.e. no oaths) but yes
– Had a name and/or device accepted by the SCA College of Arms? Yes.
– Had a name and/or device rejected by the SCA College of Arm? No.
– Been taken as or taken an apprentice, protege or squire? No
– Been an Event Steward/Autocrat? Kind of.
– Taught a class at an event? No.
– Run an activity at an event? Sort of.
– Ever fought at an event? No. – Ever fought at Pennsic or another War? Nope.
– Done a different martial art at an event? No.
– Ever run a martial activity at an event? Nope.
– Fought at an event tourney? Nope.
– Ever fought in a Crown Tourney? Nope.
– Won a tourney or contest at an event? Yes, I won an A&S competition.
– Made your own armor? No
– Made your own weapons? No
– Been a squire? Nope.
– Have rank as an archer? Nope.
– Have rank as a fencer? Nope.
– Created a siege weapon? Nope.
ARTS & SCIENCES – Have you ever entered an A&S contest? Yep.
– Have you ever won an A&S contest? Yes.
– Ever run an A&S contest? Nope.
– Ever judge/critique items in an A&S contest? Yep.
– Ever wordsmithed a scroll? No.
– Illuminated a scroll? Nope.
– Done the Calligraphy for a scroll? Nope.
– Made your own paper? Nope.
– Made a book? Nope.
– Make someone’s order medallion? Nope.
– Write someone in for an award? Yep. Multiple times.
– Have you ever sewn your own garb? Yes.
– Sewn Garb for others? Nope.
– Ever been sewing on the way to an event? No.
– Ever finished an outfit before an event? Yes.
– Researched and completed an outfit from said research? Sort of.
– Ever taught a class on sewing? Hahahahaha…Yeah, no
– Finished a hat? Nope.
– Do you know how to spin? Sort of.
– Ever woven your own fabric? Trim.
– Do you know how to knit? Learned once but decided it wasn’t my thing.
– Do you know how to crochet? I used to make triangles, of course, I was going for squares.
– Have you ever dyed your own yarn or fabric? Nope.
– Embroidered a garment? Not a garment, no
– Ever entertained at a feast? Nope.
– Ever ran a bardic circle? Nope.
– Ever performed in a bardic circle? No.
– Had songs requested from you at such? Nope.
– Ever competed in a formal bardic? Nope.
– Know any period songs? Sort of, though I’d like to learn more.
BONUS: Have you ever translated a scroll? Nope.
COURT IN THE SCA – Ran a court as Royalty? Nope.
– Ran a court as Herald? Sort of.
– Heralded at Court? No.
– Been an Attendant, Guard or Champion at court? Yes.
– Been called to court to receive an award? Yep.
– Been called to court to present something? NO.
– Been called to court for punishment? No.
– Been part of a court “schtick”? Nope
– Done something while watching court, e.g., spin, sew, embroider? Yep.
– Had a royal comment on what you’re doing? Nope.
– Have awards from more than one Kingdom? Nope.
PENNSIC – Have you ever gone to Pennsic? No.
– Ever done Zero Night? Nope.
– How many Pennsics have you gone to? 0.
– Ever taught a class at Pennsic? No.
– Taken a class at Pennsic? NO.
– Gone to Opening ceremonies? No.
– Been a waterbearer? Np.
– Placed in a Pennsic tournament? Nope.
– Worked a shift at Chirurgeons Point at Pennsic? Nope.
– Worked a shift as security at Pennsic? Nope.
– Volunteered in any other capacity? No.
– Ever merchanted at Pennsic? No.
– Gone to the swimming hole, Classic or Family? No.
– ‘Trolled the Bog for parties?’ Nope.
– Hosted a party at Pennsic? No.
– Been part of a ‘Pennsic building project’? Nope.
TRAVEL IN THE SCA
– Ever traveled more than 8 hours each way for a one day event? Not yet. but going to KWHSS in the East
– Gone to a different Kingdom for an event? Not yet but soon.
– Lived in a different Kingdom? Nope.
– Have trailer hitch and trailer, mainly because of the SCA? No.
– What ridiculous lengths you’ve gone to get to an event? Can’t think of anything unless you count day tripping an event 4 hours away
THE MUNDANE OF THE SCA
– Run out of closet space because of garb/gear? Yes.
– Ever crammed more than 4 people into a hotel room? No.
– Met your future spouse at an SCA event? Nope.
– Met most past significant others in an SCA setting? Nope.
– Have better research books than your public library? Maybe, depends on the schedule and which library
– Is your tent bigger than your first apartment? No.
– How many sewing machines do you have? 1.
– Own an anvil? No.
– Added something to the YKITSCA-When lists? Nope.